April to October are the hottest months in Dubai, with the peaks happening from the 3rd week of June and will last until the 3rd week of September. There may be less tourists on these months and you may be bummed and scared to hit the beach for fear of heatstroke but do not worry! Events enthusiasts still have numerous options for indoor festivities and activities they can go to or do that do not require you to suffer unbearable heat and humidity. Go ahead and get your calendar and markers because below are the amazing activities and events in Dubai from April to October 2017.
These are indoor play centers you can enjoy as a family. Beat the heat with water games, giant trampolines, and fun snow resort activities!
- Aqua Play – contact: +971  4 231 6307
- Bounce Dubai – website: https://bounce.ae/
- Ski Dubai – website: https://www.theplaymania.com/skidubai
Concerts and Shows
If you prefer a more laid back, chill kind of day or night-time activity, then you might enjoy these amazing shows and concert performances this year. Famous musicals and performers from the international music scene are visiting Dubai so hurry up and get those tickets before they all get sold out!
- Grease the Musical – shows from 07 to 13 April
- Indiana Jones at Dubai Opera – shows from 19 to 21 April, 8pm
- Justin Bieber Purpose World Tour – 06 May
- ‘New Order’ Live in Concert – 07 April
Leaning towards events on culture and the arts? Below are some happenings this year that you may find interesting. Events here showcase various museum exhibits, dance and culture fest, and art fair.
- Dubai Latin Fest – 13 to 15 April at Dubai Media City Amphitheatre
- Etihad Museum – open daily from 10am to 8pm
- Is Old Gold? Talk Series and Art Exhibit – Exhibits is open until 10pm, Saturday to Friday, until 07 April
- World Art Dubai 2017 – 12 to 15 April at the Dubai World Trade Center
Food Fests and Shopping
Enjoy food trips and shopping? Then these following events are for you! You can purchase fresh seafood products, technological devices and gadgets, travel packages and airline fares, and even real properties! Just get your money ready because these lot probably won’t come cheap.
- Arabian Travel Market – 24 to 27 April at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Dubai Seafood Expo – 18 to 19 September
- Gitex Spring Shopper 2017 – until 01 April only at Dubai World Trade Centre
- International Property Show – 02 to 04 April at Dubai World Trade Centre
If you are planning to conduct your own event to add to our list above, do not hesitate to contact Dubai Hostesses, one of the most respected events agencies in Dubai through their link http://dubaihostesses.ae/.