A business card is essential for any professional or company. Yes, it provides basic information such as your complete name, position in the company, and contact details, but more than that, it helps market your brand and business. They represent your brand and business and they help you make that crucial first impression on your potential clients and business partners.
When you create and print business cards, you are investing money and effort in them. For this reason, it is important to get them right the first time around. To help you in this project, here are some noteworthy points you should consider in creating business cards in Dubai as recommended by the top branding and marketing specialists in the country.
- Enlist the expertise of a graphic designer – A graphic designer will help bring your creative vision to life. So you may have an idea of how you want your business card or logo to look like, but you do not have the technical skills to put this concept into paper – or even a printable soft copy. A graphic designer is well able to use a variety of design software programmes that will give life to your idea. With this, you will be able to see if this is how you really want your business cards to look like, and you can make the changes or improvements accordingly.
- Choose the appropriate colour – Experts say colours are able to convey a message to people. In designing your business cards, you must pick the colour that can help you convey your branding message more effectively. Remember that black exudes power, authority, and seriousness, while white reminds people of cleanliness, order, and simplicity. On the other hand, red signifies passion and energy, green is growth and success, and blue stands for knowledge, intelligence, and loyalty. Before you settle on any colour, make sure the message that comes with it is the one you want to convey.
- Find the ideal font – Like with colour, the right font can help reinforce the message you are sending. Choose a font style that is consistent with your brand and field of expertise. If you are a lawyer or a law firm, choose font styles that have a serious look as professionalism is highly valued in your industry. If you are a creative artist or an interior designer, you can play up with font styles to reflect your creative abilities.
- Come up with cool gimmicks – It’s safe to say that there are millions – if not billions – of business cards out there. Make sure that yours stand out. Try giving it a creative spin by breaking out of the mould of regularly sized and designed cards. Simply changing the shape or adding an embossed logo can make a difference.
- Find a reputable printing company – The final part is looking for a printing company that can produce the outcome you want, especially if you have special gimmicks for your business cards. Make sure the printing company can produce the cards according to the design – from the colour and font down to the size and cut. Your time, effort, and money might just be wasted if you end up with business cards that are far from what you have designed. If you need to get in touch with one, go to this website and see what professional printing companies can do for you.